Frequently Asked Questions
1.Which devices are supported by muntumedia?
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 and above, Opera 11
- 128MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7
- Safari 5.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above, Google Chrome, Opera 11
- 256MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.6 or later (32-bit and 64-bit), openSUSE® 11.3 or later (32-bit and 64-bit), Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- 1600 MHz Sun™ UltraSPARC® IIIi or faster processor
- Solaris™ 10
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0
- 2GB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android™ 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and 4.0
- 256MB of RAM
- Android web browser
BlackBerry Tablet OS:
- BlackBerry PlayBook and a version of the BlackBerry® Tablet OS that supports Adobe® Flash® Player 11
Flash Access Clients:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Linux®: openSUSE® 11.3 or greater (32-bit and 64-bit); Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.6 or greater (32-bit and 64-bit); or Ubuntu 10.04 or greater (32-bit and 64-bit)
2. How can I know my computer run flash?
To test your system click here
3. Can I watch muntumedia on my TV set?
Yes. Connecting my personal computer to the TV set via VGA, DVI and HDMI (of course the type of connection intended to be used need to be present on your TV set and personal computer), use your Tv browser.)
4. I use a desktop computer how can I connect to my TV set?
You can use vga-wifi adapters to connect the two devices or a cable.
5. Is muntumedia going to be supporting more devices?
Yes. At this time muntumedia run fine in boxee box, Roku and many others. We are testing more devices. Stay tune in our facebook page
to have the latest update.
6. What internet connection you recommend?
We recommend a Broadband internet connection downstream of 1.5 mbps for SD content and 3 mbps for HD content for a smooth playback experience.
7. Which African television channels can I watch on muntumedia.com?
Nigeria television channels NTAi and AIT, cameroon television channels CRTV and Canal2international, RTI cote d´ivoire television, ORTM Mali television, AFRICA24. Many other channels are awaiting ( RTS1, WALFTV, TPA, RTG, SLBC, ORTB, DRTV,LCF, TELE SAHEL, TELE CONGO, GRTS) And the list keeps growing.
8. How can I watch the TV channels offered by muntumedia.com?
You have to be a member before you can access some of the contents. You can subscribe directly at the top of the page (sign up). You will receive in your email your personal password to login and enjoy your favourite African content.
9. How much will my monthly subscription cost?
Subscription cost $7.95/month
10.How can I pay for my subscription on muntumedia.com?
We accept payment with PAYPAL. More payment form like credit card will be available shortly.
11.Why are some content blocked?
Some contents are blocked due to the contents rights. Read the message displayed when your content is block to find out.
12.The TV channel has disappeared: who should I contact?
You can contact the muntumedia team by email at email@example.com . Note that if there is a technical problem with the signal reception from the satellite, this is beyond our control.